We provide translations from and into English in the fields of psychology, neuroscience, psychiatry, psychoanalysis, psychotherapy, counseling, pedagogy and human sciences in general.
- scientific articles
- research projects
- posters and reports for conferences
- conference proceedings
And in addition...
- book cards
- editorial catalogues
- diagnosis and psychological relationships
Our native English speaking translators are psychologists and know and respect the specialist vocabulary, concepts related to particular traditions of thought, methodological aspects of research, the implicit premises of the authors, textual genres - the scientific treatise, the research review, the self-help manual, the handbook of intervention on a particular problem, the article presenting the data of a research, the international classification system, the manual of use of the test, and so on.
- responsibility, professionalism and punctuality
- orthographic and grammatical correctness
- rigour in the interpretation of concepts
- consistency in terminological choices
- fluency of the translation
- compliance with any editorial rules communicated at the beginning of the work.